Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Finding our Focus

In the beginning of the year, Christina and I wanted to do a documentary based on the arts. We were planning on interviewing different types of artits such as musicians, dancers, artists, ators etc. Unfortunately some of our plans were not going to work out, so we decided to start from scratch.
. Before we came up with a new idea, I found a blog, udemy, where author Matthew John discusses what to think about to come up with a documentary idea. One of the biggest things that caught my attention was one of the firts things Matthew had said:

"Make a movie about something that you're passionate about."

Christina and I are both fasinated with poeple. We love finding what makes people happy, sad, excited. We love learning about people and their passions. Luckily that day I had heard hat a friend of ours had done a stand-up comedy act at a club called Improv. I have always admired people who can get up in front of a large crowd and make people laugh. Instantly, we knew we wanted to base our documentary on him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment