Friday, April 10, 2015

First Day of Filming

On Wednesday night, Christina and I went to a comedy writing class at Blue Dog Acting Studio where we met up with comedian Chris Perez. Apart from doing standup comedy, he is also a teacher at the studio. Christina and I joined the class for the night and later we interviewed him. The class itself was so incredible. There were a group of young girls writing comedic lyrics to a blues track and then improvising verses to another blues song. Chris himself was probably one of the coolest guys I had ever met. He was so welcoming and encouraged me and Christina to film. We had the opportunity to watch some great acting pieces written by students and I even got to sing some blues. This project has really opened up a whole new passion for filming that i thought I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment