Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Art of Comedy

 

For our documentary film, we decided to do it on the art of comedy. We will be following the lives of comedians and finding out why they enjoy making people laugh.  Luckily we were able to two extraordinary comedians that do standup comedy, Robert Solomon and Chris Perez.  I'm very excited about this documentary because I share a passion for the stage and I truly appreciate the job of a stand-up comedian. We will also be going to Improv, a comedy club, to capture the magic of comedy. I'm so excited to film this documentary because not only is it something that I've never done before, but working with these people is going to be so fun. I just want to say that this project has really given me the opportunity to go to some incredible places. I can't wait to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment